12.20.2010

Congratulations to Bakelab Holiday Cupcake Kit Winners!

Thanks to everyone who entered my Bakelab Winter Wonderland Cupcake Decorating Kit contest! From Buckeyes to snowflake sugar cookies to shortbread to chocolate mint cookies, your list of favorite holiday treats sound amazing! It was so hard to choose but after all was said and done, I have to say congratulations to Cristina and Michelle who love their homemade pizelles and truffles filled with funfetti cake! Both treats are are so close to my heart; I've been eating pizelles with my family since I was a kid, and Bryan's and my Candy Land-themed wedding cake had a custom layer of funfetti cake in it.


Thanks again to everyone who entered and keep reading for the next giveaway!

I hope you have as much fun playing with your Bakelab kit as I did!

1 comment:

  1. It is very nice and informative post. Really thanks for this type of post.
    Outdoor Furniture NZ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails